Kitless Euro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ldb2000

ldb2000

OK , here is my latest creation . "The Kitless kit Euro" .
It is made from some 1/2" Brass bar stock and a piece of Lapis Tru-stone and the clip is .035 sheet stock .
The only manufactured parts used in this pen , are the 2 7mm tubes and a slimline transmission and the refill , all of which I buy in bulk , so no purchased kits were used to make this pen .

1_kitlesseurokit.jpg

Shameless plug :bananen_smilies068:
I'm still running the Kitless Challenge in the Advanced pen turning forum , Please go check it out and maybe even contribute your own example of a kitless slimline .

Comments as always , are welcome

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
That is a great looking pen, but why make a kitless that is designed after another pen? You have a lot of talent and I would love to see it go towards something totally unique. That being said, I'm envious of your abilities.

ldb2000

Thank you for the kind words everyone .

That is a great looking pen, but why make a kitless that is designed after another pen? You have a lot of talent and I would love to see it go towards something totally unique. That being said, I'm envious of your abilities.
I'm not sure whether to say "Ouch" or Blush :redface: , either way Thanks .
The main reason for making a "EURO" pen is because this was my first attempt at turning Brass parts for a pen and I wanted a shape that I thought would be easy to work with . Since I have done a ton of euros the shape was sharp in my mind and easy to translate into actions .
The next one , which is coming soon , will be an original concept .:turtle:

Paul , I use my trusty Jet 1014VSi . I hope to get a metal lathe sometime around taxtime .

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
"I'm not sure whether to say "Ouch" or Blush :redface: "
It was meant with the utmost respect and envy, any other way would have been either not said or done offline. I was just wondering why you were choosing that type of pen design, I am not to good at wording things sometimes, but I do respect your work.

Top Bottom