Kitless copper

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from lorbay

lorbay

I was inspired a few weeks ago by Wizard with his "touch of copper" post. I have not done or posted a kitless pen in a long time so it was due.
Solid copper roller ball. cap threads are 12 x .8 mm triple start. Refill end is 3/8" x 24 tpi . With a Parker refill
Lin

Attachments

• IMG_1037.jpg
    IMG_1037.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_1804.jpg
    IMG_1804.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_1805.jpg
    IMG_1805.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 235
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I like it alot. I also like the fact that you made it a rollerball instead of fountain pen. It gives me inspiration to someday break out the dies and give this a try. Something I never attempted but always admire when they come up. great job and thanks for showing.

lorbay

Good job. Looking forward to seeing the little one. Or do You mean half the diameter?

Pete, tongue and cheek kinda, not really half the size but I am going to reduce the diameter dramatically, This one is a 12mm trip start and I am going for a 10mm. So we will see on the weight.
Lin

PFMan

Thank you guys. I am now going to try one half this size for my wife's girlfriend. Christmas present with any luck.
Lin

Nice looking pen!!

Is it heavy? i like heavy and solid pens and it seems this one really is.

Jordi

lorbay

Thank you guys. I am now going to try one half this size for my wife's girlfriend. Christmas present with any luck.
Lin

Nice looking pen!!

Is it heavy? i like heavy and solid pens and it seems this one really is.

Jordi

Jordi, yes it is a heavy pen I have not weighed it yet, but I will today as I am going to make one a lot smaller for a lady. This one is a great guy (manly) pen. Hopefully it ok to say that, it by no means a sexist remark.
Lin

Top Bottom