Kitless Click from the Tutorial

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hewunch

hewunch

Here is the kitless click from the tutorial. Which I hope will be in the library soon. But to whet your appetite, I figured I would share. The acrylic is Neon Lights or something like that. It can be found at several of our vendors, including Beartooth, Woodpenpro, and WoodnWhimsies. The other details will be fully explained in the tutorial. Hope you enjoy, comments, critiques and questions welcome.

neonclick2.1.jpg

neonclick3.1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brownsfn2

Can't wait until I am ready to try kitless. I still need a few more items.

This one looks cool. I did not know you could make a clicker like this. Well done!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Very nice Hans. I suppose I'll get to one of those soon. I believe it's Neon Nights. Either way, it's a pretty cool blank. Nice work.

hewunch

Can't wait until I am ready to try kitless. I still need a few more items.

This one looks cool. I did not know you could make a clicker like this. Well done!

I knew it could be done, but I had never tried it. When Jonathon showed me the one he made, I thought, "I could do that".

Very nice Hans. I suppose I'll get to one of those soon. I believe it's Neon Nights. Either way, it's a pretty cool blank. Nice work.

Thanks Chuck! I just did some checking. At BT it is Neon Nights, at WnW it is Neon Lights and at WPP it is Neon. So I guess the only thing that is consistent is the "Neon" :rolleyes:.
They are fun to make, that is for sure, and this one is very basic, I have been thinking about some other "styles" too.

johncrane

Very nice pen and work Hans! i love the click pens, i think buying just clicker unit's is the way to go, ive been using the elegant beauty clicker to make these mods, the only problem with that is you end up with a lot parts.

TomW

Last edited:

LeeR

Nice work, Hans. I was "testing retirement" for 8 months, and truly enjoyed the extra time I could spend onm the lathe, as well as a lot of new landscaping for our home. I'm glad to be working again, but saddened that there are so many new pen projects to try, and seemingly so little time!

Top Bottom