Kitless~ Fountain Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from yort81

yort81

It ain't pretty... but it's my very first Fountain Pen... AND the very first time I have written with a fountain pen... It doesn't have any shaping done to it... just a straight stick... but holy cow... these are EASY to make... It might have been prudent to make a cap though :biggrin: ... but that is hindsight ... LOL
6mm Bock two tone Extra fine
.... I might have to put some of my "Iron's in the fire" Further back in the fire... and do some more fountain pens!

Attachments

• IMG_2397.jpg
    IMG_2397.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_2393.jpg
    IMG_2393.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_2392.jpg
    IMG_2392.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 213
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

You got your feet wet. That's great! But dude, please don't go telling everyone they're "EASY" to make. :eek: It will encourage people to try and make them, and that will encourage others. The next thing you know everyone will be making them and we'll have to go back to doing kits to be different! :rolleyes:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Congratulations for taking the leap. Yes, you have accomplished the easy part. Now put some contour on the section, taper the body and, fashion a cap with a clip. You may still say it was easy. Nice beginning!:wink:

yort81

:)

Chuck... ive been making Custom/Kitless pens for some time now... the shaping and finishing is the FUN part... Coming up with the design and cutting and threading the actual pieces are the tough part... In comparison to the Roller Ball Pens... this simple fountain pen was a 20 min breeze and walk in the park.. the cap and clip fitting, shaping and polishing... the fun part of the pen :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Attachments

• Apen2.jpg
    Apen2.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 175
  • Apen1.jpg
    Apen1.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 166
Top Bottom