See more from ed4copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
2007622171137_lapisnet.jpg

200762217120_lapisclosnet.jpg

But you probably did NOT say, "OH, Lapis Lazuli!!!"

Several orders have included the lapis and I have told the "orderers" that "It is a pretty blue, but it is NOT lapis!!!" Orders have been revised as a result.

Now, you can make your own judgment - next Monday, the Malachite will be shown - a very pretty "leaf green" - well....... You'll see!!:D

Comments on this one would be appreciated. Am I being overly critical??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tanner

I did a pen in "Pretty Blue" from Woodturnings and it is a lot lighter in color than the above pen. The above color is more of a navy blue according to this site (http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/wdnut/excerpt/color_names.html). However, it is your blank and you can name it whatever you want.[:D] When available, I want some.[:p]

JimGo

That's really pretty, but I agree, not quite a Lapis (doesn't quite seem to have the level of veining needed for a casual observer to look at it and go "wow, Lapis!"). Mind you, I AM a turner and therefore I'd likely still be interested in some!

rhahnfl

That is a pretty shade of blue and goes very well with the hardware as well. I wouldn't mind a nice orange with it and I bet I'd have a winning combo for my neck of the woods. [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom