KDM PITH Teaser

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KDM

KDM

PITH rules encourage us to "tease" our pen-buddies.

Here's the package I've put together for DurocShark.

What's that you say? discolored blob at the top? Can't make out what it is? Too pixellated? Yep. That's the pen. Also packaged up a few of my homebrew castings. From the left, the third, fourth and fifth should turn up something like this:

Numbers six and seven will make pretty, veined stone-like pens, but the will also blunt your tools like nothing I've ever encountered before.

Number 8 is a bunch of offcuts. I usually re-cast my offcuts just to see what happens. You may encounter a clear piece in there, so it might be as well to paint your tube.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DurocShark

PITH rules encourage us to "tease" our pen-buddies.

Here's the package I've put together for DurocShark.

What's that you say? discolored blob at the top? Can't make out what it is? Too pixellated? Yep. That's the pen. Also packaged up a few of my homebrew castings. From the left, the third, fourth and fifth should turn up something like this:

Numbers six and seven will make pretty, veined stone-like pens, but the will also blunt your tools like nothing I've ever encountered before.

Number 8 is a bunch of offcuts. I usually re-cast my offcuts just to see what happens. You may encounter a clear piece in there, so it might be as well to paint your tube.

Showing the complete package isn't much of a tease... :tongue::tongue::biggrin::tongue::tongue:

KDM

Here it is!!

Hah! He forgot to tell me he'd received it. he now has it, I can reveal: the lean mean coffee bean machine. Actually, this isn't the one I sent. I made two in case I cocked one up. Just as well: I cocked this one up. The shape's quite nice, but I undercut the furniture. VERY badly. About 1mm. I've never measured so badly in my life!

Hope you post the pics of your received one soon, because I didn't take any!

Last edited:
Top Bottom