Katrina Auction: Brown/Black Gent Fountain Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim in Oakville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Yes, another auction coming at you from the Great White North!

This auction (over on the Wood Central Benefit Auction Page) is for a Platinum Gentlemen’s Fountain Pen. The wood is a stunning stabilized brown/black dyed box elder burl. The auction also includes the black leather case you see here with it.
200591118823_IMG_3265.jpg

200591118847_IMG_3270.jpg

If the auction winner prefers a Roller Ball Pen, I can easily convert this pen at the close of auction to suit your wishes.

This auction will remain open till Thursday Sept 15th at 9 PM WC time.

Come on over and see what has been happening ...things are humming!

Thanks for viewing,

Take care,
Jim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I saw a bidder who lives near me and was not the high bidder and was thinking...would it be better to donate another pen for bidding or offer my versiion of the same pen(which would be slightly different) to the second place bidder and donate the payment? A different pen up for auction may not be as high a bid as the second place losing bid. any thoughts?
Glenn

Originally posted by oobak
<br />I saw a bidder who lives near me and was not the high bidder and was thinking...would it be better to donate another pen for bidding or offer my versiion of the same pen(which would be slightly different) to the second place bidder and donate the payment? A different pen up for auction may not be as high a bid as the second place losing bid. any thoughts?
Glenn

Hi Glenn, Offer it to him if he pays out to the WC auction to Ellis or what ever he chooses, it's important to note that the need for aid is right now very large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom