Kathy`s purple roses and yellow flowers Long click

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ruby pen turning

This is Kathy`s (my wife) latest flower tube and I think one of her best to date. The pen is a Rhodium Long click from LauLau and really shows the work. The pen has around 10 layers CA sanded and finally polished with Novus heavy and light.
Thanks for looking. Comments welcome.
Brian Kort
KnB Pen Blanks

IMG_0289.JPG

IMG_0290.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG

IMG_0292.JPG

IMG_0293.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wright

Beautiful pen, I've seen some post where people don't like the mirror effect. I like it myself. Your wife did a great job!

schreiber

Outstanding blanks and pen! Not my style, being a man & all, but I can easily recognize the marketability of pens made from these blanks.
I've bookmarked you.

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Beautiful pen! Wonderful blank . . . I love the colors and design. And it all goes so well complimentsing toe clicker stlye

magpens

Great looking pen, Kathy. The design and the length of the pen complement each other.

Very nice indeed.
Mal

ALexG

If the picture is like that I can't imagine how it would be in real, I always wonder how is the technique done to make polymer clay blanks, not that I would try but very interested on the depth effect that they have

KnB Polymers

If the picture is like that I can't imagine how it would be in real, I always wonder how is the technique done to make polymer clay blanks, not that I would try but very interested on the depth effect that they have

It's just the blend of colors that gives the 3D effect ... for instance the rose petals, each petal is made from a "blend" going from a light to dark color. The dark color makes that area look "deep" and the lighter color seems closer.

Top Bottom