KaBOOM

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from greeneyedblackcat

I built this to resemble a 18th century swivel cannon, they would mount these on the deck rails of ships. I made my own transmission for this one, everything is hand built except for the Parker refill insert. You just push and turn the rear of the cannon and the "Cannon ball" nib emerges. I hope you like it.>>>JK

Attachments

• cannon pen.jpg
    cannon pen.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 288
  • cannon pen 1.jpg
    cannon pen 1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 238
  • cannon pen parts .jpg
    cannon pen parts .jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 296
  • cannon pen parts 1.jpg
    cannon pen parts 1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 195
  • cannon pen base.jpg
    cannon pen base.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 177
  • swivel cannon.jpg
    swivel cannon.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 215
  • cannon pen 2.jpg
    cannon pen 2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mick

Jim, you make me want to toss out my lathe......you're ...you're just a showoff :biggrin:
Seriously, that's so freakin cool!

JohnU

Your on a roll with these ideas! Thats really ........ yea... speachless! I wish I had half the time in the shop that you do. Really Great Idea!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I think your work is superb and like a breath of fresh air around here!!!!:eek: Simply fantastic.
I have no doubt that anything you come up with will be accepted into the Guild for sure. Go for it!!:wink:

I think your work is superb and like a breath of fresh air around here!!!!:eek: Simply fantastic.
I have no doubt that anything you come up with will be accepted into the Guild for sure. Go for it!!:wink:

Steven, Your positive opinion really means allot to me, thanks for the vote of confidence and the kind words. Your stellar workmanship and innovative ideas inspire us all to step up to the plate. :)

workinforwood

Very cool pen Jim. That pen would have easily put you in the PMG, but not now, because you showed it to us. Just send a cool pen to them but don't show us first! Great concept and execution, btw.

Very cool pen Jim. That pen would have easily put you in the PMG, but not now, because you showed it to us. Just send a cool pen to them but don't show us first! Great concept and execution, btw.

Jeff, I know I cant send this one to the PMG so I'm working on another creation, already got over 16 hours in the new one and it will probably take at least 8 more to complete it. I guarantee they have never seen anything like it. I will post it after they review it.

Russianwolf

Jeff, I know I cant send this one to the PMG so I'm working on another creation, already got over 16 hours in the new one and it will probably take at least 8 more to complete it. I guarantee they have never seen anything like it. I will post it after they review it.

I was about to ask how much time you invest in these pens. They are amazing.

aldwardo

That may be the coolest pen I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing that. Great idea, and amazing follow through.

Top Bottom