Just In Time Carbon Fibre Steampunk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenPal

PenPal

Capt. G sold me the blank, the kit with Southern Cross embossed in raised stars on the top and Aussie Flora band from Timberbits.com.

I found with my first such blank careful turning in steps was the easiest and best with a 1/4 inch Skew on the flat as if parting then 3/4 inch skew. First finish U Beaut triple E, Metal Polish then Brasso cream (have used this one tube of Brasso cream for years), can you buy it now in the States?

Lots of fun, Love the blank and the kit.

Kind regards Peter.

Attachments

• Watch 1 3-26-2011 9-20-04 AM 1136x402.jpg
    Watch 1 3-26-2011 9-20-04 AM 1136x402.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 371
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

simomatra

Excellent work Peter. The pen is beautiful.

Since Marla sent me one, in the Aussie swap, I have been a sucker ever since. Been flashing it all around the nostalgia festival locally here this afternoon, you should be real proud Marla

Good to see you have stepped up from the slimlines Peter, it has taken a long time for you to bust out and express yourself in the lager diameter.

The principal does not alter and in many ways I think the slim line is much harder to perfect than most people think. next think I will see is you making big thick pens mate.

Beautiful blank Gary and the kits from David are excellent as well

wizard

Peter, That is a beautiful and unique pen ! Congratulations to both of you.
It is different seeing a piece of art from you without some form of wood in it.
You did a outstanding job with it. BTW, Brasso polish, paste and liquid is available in the U.S. and I use it to polish aluminum pens. Kind Regards, Doc:)

Top Bottom