Just a small piece

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JerrySambrook

JerrySambrook

This little slimline (and yes it is fully functional) is made from purpleheart, white alumilite, and stainless.
Except for the clip and finial, it was turned as one piece, and is 29 inches long.
note the regular sized slimline under the clip. Did it just for the sake of doing it, and this is going to be dwarfed by the 72 inch one that is in process now.

This will be going to NewLondon88 to have "Turning By The Brook lasered into the upper "Barrel" to be used as a sign for any show I might do.

Thanks
Jerry

Attachments

• 100_0985.jpg
    100_0985.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 266
  • 100_0987.jpg
    100_0987.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 100_0988.jpg
    100_0988.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 132
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

I wonder how many shows you will take it too before you change your opinion of it. I don't want to come off as negative, but think about this. Even if you just do a couple shows a year, you have to haul this huge thing around. You have to store it safely when not at a show. While at the show, it will take up booth space. You could mount it in front of a table, but now you risk having the monster pen all scratched up by people and beat on with every substance known to man thanks to the little kids. You can hang it high behind you, if the setting happens to be right..but there is safety issues with that too. If you put it on the table, it will detract from what you are selling because people will be focused on the wrong item, and even if the table was not expensive, every inch of that table is still potential cash income. I'm sure there's lots more I haven't thought of too. One of the big pen companies tried this technique once, and now they can't give those displays away.

Top Bottom