Just a slimline

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from go_fish

go_fish

Something about slimlines i really like. Maybe its just because they are simple!:wink:

Banksia Pod.
7948144878_d619173ca0_c.jpg

White/Black Acrylic
7948145156_58e8f62270_c.jpg

Orange Acrylic (i know it looks yellow)
7948145440_fe1c9f03b6_c.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Benny

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Benny, Once again..Beautiful job! Love the Banksia Pod. LOL..Slimlines are not that simple to me...
Doc:)

go_fish

Thanks guys!

The banksia pod looks the goods, however its a pain to drill! I have not resin filled the pod. I was trying to go for a more natural look, so it has a few dimples in it!

Drstrangefart

That's a great looking group, and I have to agree with the banksia pod. I've turned one or two Slimlines in my day. I looked at a banksia pod and decided I didn't wanna play. Well done, sir.

Drstrangefart

I looked at a banksia pod and decided I didn't wanna play. Well done, sir.

Half the time they dont really want to play. But when you get one that does. It just works!

If I ever get around to learning hollowform, I can see good things coming from a resin-cast banksia pod. I may have to try a pen now just to soothe the burn on my ego.....

go_fish

Half the time they dont really want to play. But when you get one that does. It just works!

If I ever get around to learning hollowform, I can see good things coming from a resin-cast banksia pod. I may have to try a pen now just to soothe the burn on my ego.....

Theres a guy in Chesapeake, VA(is that how i spell it?) that has some really nice and big Banksia pods! He gets pods that are 10"x4" that would make life so much easier! Its funny, i cant find any that big here in Victoria. Haven't really looked hard though

Drstrangefart

Theres a guy in Chesapeake, VA(is that how i spell it?) that has some really nice and big Banksia pods! He gets pods that are 10"x4" that would make life so much easier! Its funny, i cant find any that big here in Victoria. Haven't really looked hard though

We also find them a short drive from the house at out local woodworking stores. It's one of those back-burner projects until I get my income right.

Fishinbo

I like all your pens.
But was especially smitten by the last two.
I love the daintiness of the white/blank acrylic.
The rich yellow pen is breathtakingly beautiful!

Last edited:
Top Bottom