This just Puzzles me..........

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from melogic

Status
Not open for further replies.

melogic

Here is the newest addition to my pen collection. It is a puzzle pen from Ken Nelson at Kallenshan Woods. Ken does a wonderful job with that laser engraver. Thanks for looking and as always, let me know what you think!

2007912162918_Puzzle%20Pen1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rhahnfl

I'd like to do one of those for one of my "high end" pens. I need to get some smaller stuff sold so I can put some money into some higher end stuff. It sure is fun to do new things and you did a heck of a job with that one!!!

GBusardo

Sometimes I just see a pen posted and it makes me smile more than most. This is one of them. Great job! I looked at your web site too, I like it [:)] The only think is that I might want to lighten up this picture just a little bit for the web site. Oh one other thing. I don't know the cost of the blank, but the pen might be a better seller as a slimmer pen, more of a fun pen.
This particular pen would be an awesome addition to any collection [:)]
Good luck

melogic

Thanks for all of the comments. This pen really was fun to do. It only comes in the baron pen for now. This is an old Jr. Gent I had laying around which is the same size as the baron.
Gary, I am trying to find the white background for my photo booth but I have not had a lot of success. I tried the red background and it was not my cup of tea. Anyway, thanks again to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom