Just Push The Button

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timebandit

Timebandit

Ok guys. In an effort to keep up with Roys expectation of me making his new favorite pen every week, i made this little jewel.........only i couldnt wait until next week, i just had t show it off:biggrin: So here is my latest. This is the same style as my last two and i think this will be the new design for this pen style. This is my first button filler. It took me several prototypes to get everything just right, but i got it. This pen will come standard with the button filler. If someone wants the converter instead i can make them one to suit there needs. This is some Olive Stripe Ebonite with a button filler, postable cap and a #6 Meisternib. Hope you like:biggrin:

All Comments Welcome

Thanks For Looking

Justin

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0750.jpg
    DSC_0750.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,628
  • DSC_0751.jpg
    DSC_0751.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,691
  • DSC_0752.jpg
    DSC_0752.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,631
  • DSC_0755.jpg
    DSC_0755.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,633
  • DSC_0756.jpg
    DSC_0756.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,636
  • DSC_0758.jpg
    DSC_0758.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,700
  • DSC_0760.jpg
    DSC_0760.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,626
  • DSC_0753.jpg
    DSC_0753.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,602
  • DSC_0757.jpg
    DSC_0757.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,627
  • DSC_0761.jpg
    DSC_0761.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,646
  • DSC_0762.jpg
    DSC_0762.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,608
Last edited:

firewhatfire

I was gonna ask what a button filler was but i guess i kinda know now. Never seen one any way a few pics of that thing took apart is possible?

Groupie #1

Timebandit

I was gonna ask what a button filler was but i guess i kinda know now. Never seen one any way a few pics of that thing took apart is possible?

Groupie #1

Pic added:biggrin:

Wow Justin, your pens keep getting better and better! Great work!

Thanks Andrew!!

AK

Where do you find the time to keep making these?!?!??! Great job, love the ebonite!!

Thanks Jeremy!

Two Words:Self Employment:biggrin:

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Looks like you're ready for prime time. Now figure out how to get a review on fountain pen network and you'll be rich and famous. Well maybe just famous.

OKLAHOMAN

Justin, now you did it, I'm taking off and flying down to Austin in the middle of the night. If I don't get caught:redface: I will have me a nice collection....or maybe just sit and watch for a few days and make my own collection. The man is just driving me insane. Yep!!! that's my new favorite by a long shot....until the next one:rolleyes::devil:

Woodlvr

Justin you are just a big show-off:wink: LOL This is a beautiful creation, I am glad that it isn't blue or I would be in trouble. Slow down and let us slow pokes catch up:frown:

RichF

Justin, I am consistently blown away by your work. Yet another astounding pen. I love the ebonite. How are you going to top this?

Rounder

Justin, now you did it, I'm taking off and flying down to Austin in the middle of the night. If I don't get caught:redface: I will have me a nice collection....or maybe just sit and watch for a few days and make my own collection. The man is just driving me insane. Yep!!! that's my new favorite by a long shot....until the next one:rolleyes::devil:

PSSSSSSSSST!!! Hey Roy his BIG Weimeriener and Akita like chicken. Maybe that will help you get in and out safely? And yes I do expect a portion of the loot for this info, lol!:devil::bananen_smilies046:

drgoretex

Wow, Justin. Just WOW. That is not only an impressive design of pen technically, but it is nothing short of beautiful! :eek:

I am more and more impressed with each post. And spurred more and more to keep working on my own (only much more slowly,....the day job keeps me way too busy:frown:)

Keep 'em coming!

Ken

Brooks803

I guess I'll add to the list of superlatives...Amazing, Outstanding, Unbelievable, Superb, and just down right BadAss! You keep knocking them out of the park Justin.

hewunch

Justin, you matched up the grain so well in the first picture where the button is hidden I almost called you a liar. Great work!

Timebandit

Another home run, Justin! Love the Ebonite and design!

Thanks Joe!!

Looks like you're ready for prime time. Now figure out how to get a review on fountain pen network and you'll be rich and famous. Well maybe just famous.

Thanks Bruce!! Famous is fine!!:biggrin:

LOL!! I guess that means a job well done!:wink::biggrin:

Justin you are just a big show-off:wink: LOL This is a beautiful creation, I am glad that it isn't blue or I would be in trouble. Slow down and let us slow pokes catch up:frown:

Thanks!! You just need to push on the gas a little bit:rolleyes::biggrin:

Justin, I am consistently blown away by your work. Yet another astounding pen. I love the ebonite. How are you going to top this?

Thanks Rich!! Ive got something in mind:cool::biggrin:

PSSSSSSSSST!!! Hey Roy his BIG Weimeriener and Akita like chicken. Maybe that will help you get in and out safely? And yes I do expect a portion of the loot for this info, lol!:devil::bananen_smilies046:

They also like the taste of fear:biggrin:

Justin, I love the way you make me feel totally inadequate, I do like the new style, and a button filler to boot, WOW pretty material also.

LOL!! Thanks Ken!!

Well, you just keep outdoing yourself. This is now my favorite pen of yours. The blank is paired perfectly with that clip.

Thanks Jason!!

Wow, Justin. Just WOW. That is not only an impressive design of pen technically, but it is nothing short of beautiful! :eek:

I am more and more impressed with each post. And spurred more and more to keep working on my own (only much more slowly,....the day job keeps me way too busy:frown:)

Keep 'em coming!

Ken

Thanks Ken!! You rs have gotten a lot better over the year that i have been on here!!! keep it up!!!:wink:

Justin are you working for Parker Pen company.Thoses are beautiful Pens

LOL!!! Nope!! I work for me:wink::cool: Thanks

I guess I'll add to the list of superlatives...Amazing, Outstanding, Unbelievable, Superb, and just down right BadAss! You keep knocking them out of the park Justin.

Thanks Brooks!!!

Justin, you matched up the grain so well in the first picture where the button is hidden I almost called you a liar. Great work!

Thanks!! Thats one of my strong suits...so dont call me a liar:tongue::biggrin:

Timebandit

That is really sharp!

Thanks Blu!!!

Great looking writing instument!! I like the blue better but it's my favorite color. I wish I could learn to go totaly kitless.

You Da Man

Me to, but i love this button filler!! Thanks!!

Justin,
Love that ebonite. Very nice pen. I too was looking at the grain match-up on your pictures. Fantastic.

Thanks!!! Ebonite is one of my favorite materials!!

wizard

Beautiful

YO Sensei...Beautiful job!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. Pushing the limits almost on a daily basis...If you wouldn't have unscrewed the filler cap I would never have known.....your grain alignment is impeccable....glad you showed how the mechanism worked LOL....The next time you offer me something from your shop....this sucker and the blue one better be out of sight.... otherwise the next time you will see them is when you come to Houston. :biggrin::biggrin::wink:. Nevermind.. on second thought you would not invite me back :wink:. LOL..
Doc:)

OOPS

The sad fact is that I don't have enough experience to know just how good this pen really is! I too like the ebonite, but I just can't take my eyes off the clip. It is the most interesting clip I think I have ever seen. Its design is really appealing, as it looks so rich and dignified. Outstanding design... thanks for showing it off.

Timebandit

YO Sensei...Beautiful job!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. Pushing the limits almost on a daily basis...If you wouldn't have unscrewed the filler cap I would never have known.....your grain alignment is impeccable....glad you showed how the mechanism worked LOL....The next time you offer me something from your shop....this sucker and the blue one better be out of sight.... otherwise the next time you will see them is when you come to Houston. :biggrin::biggrin::wink:. Nevermind.. on second thought you would not invite me back :wink:. LOL..
Doc:)

Thanks Doc!! You know how i am with the grain alignment:wink::biggrin: And i will be keeping a close watch on you on your next visit:rolleyes::biggrin:

Justin, this is a knock out. Great job.

Thanks!!!

The sad fact is that I don't have enough experience to know just how good this pen really is! I too like the ebonite, but I just can't take my eyes off the clip. It is the most interesting clip I think I have ever seen. Its design is really appealing, as it looks so rich and dignified. Outstanding design... thanks for showing it off.

Thank You!! That was the look i was going for:biggrin:

Sweet! Very nice looking pen.

Thanks Mark!!

Awesome pen. Very nice work.

Thank You!!

witz1976

Wow I miss spending time on here. When I do I see stuff like this and I just want to curl in a ball and cry. That is outstanding Justin! I am so wishing I had time to play with a design like that.

Top Bottom