Just playing around...part II

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from YoYoSpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

Stars and Stripes in an EPR casting, with a couple drops of red dye...trying to get a blood in water effect.
MyResin18a.jpg

BTW, I drew these flag stars and stripes pieces (9 flag sets to a page) using Corel Draw, to perfectly fit around the cigar pen kit's brass tubes...50 stars and 13 stripes.

If anyone would like a copy of this Corel file, let me know and I'll email it to you. If you’d like a hard copy of these flag pieces for your own experimentation, send me an email and we’ll figure out a way to get a set to you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Ed, I love what you do with Cigar pens! Connie and I have been tossing around things to put on or paint on pen tubes since you posted the crackle pen the other day. We were even talking maybe different color ribbons, ever tried that? Or Monopoly Money? The list could go on and on....lol

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
How about an ounce or so of pure gold...and you could send it to me to test for ya [:D][:D]

OK, well, barring that, I would like a copy of your Corel file if you dont mind...

And thats a nice looking pen, too, by the way..![:)]

Originally posted by YoYoSpin
<br />How about real money...a dollar bill casr in clear EPR might be very cool. That will be my next project.

btboone

Nice look Ed. Do you do all your pens freehand or use some kind of special tooling to get them all looking like that? They are very consistant and nice looking.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Ed, is that printed on standard printer paper or did you use something like photographic paper... also could you give the dimensions of the final printout... I don't use Corel, I use Photoshop and don't know if your file will open on it..
But I would love a copy to find out... tom@myfavoritepen.com...
Thanks

YoYoSpin

Tom,

Yes, normal paper. I tried thicker paper, but it would not stay stuck to the brass.

I've managed to convert the Corel Draw files to a picture file. Maybe you can cut and past this onto your computer or print a hard copy from here (right click..."save picture as" or "print picture"):
StarsAndStripes_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom