Just for Mum

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from cjaussiepens

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjaussiepens

Put this slimline together for my 81 year old Mum ... she loved it ... but I suppose she is a little one-eyed ... I am having a bit of trouble with heat when I cast, could it be the temp. up here in the tropics?

2005618122713_MVC-563F.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Yup, that's a real beauty! Did you buy the clip commecrially, or have it laser engraved? Is the inside two different types of ribbon?

elody21

Originally posted by cjaussiepens
<br />Put this slimline together for my 81 year old Mum ... she loved it ... but I suppose she is a little one-eyed ... I am having a bit of trouble with heat when I cast, could it be the temp. up here in the tropics?

2005618122713_MVC-563F.jpg
<br />
Very pretty pen! Two of my favorite colors purple and gold!
What do you mean having trouble with the heat? The resin does heat up while curing. This is normal. What problem is it causing?

Fangar

Originally posted by cjaussiepens
<br />Put this slimline together for my 81 year old Mum ... she loved it ... but I suppose she is a little one-eyed ... I am having a bit of trouble with heat when I cast, could it be the temp. up here in the tropics?

Awesome pen. I took the liberty of setting kicking the brightness and balance up a bit. I hope you don't mind... Now you can see the great clip too!

2005618201237_fixed.jpg

cjaussiepens

Thanks fellas,... Fangar, great job on the pic, it was taken in a hurry and I didn't check it before the pen left, the clips are available in stores,and there are two ribbons under the resin Jim. I am getting some small cracks in the casts which I suspect are caused by heat in the curing process.

JimGo

Huh! Hadn't seen the national clips before; very cool! I was wondering if you had gotten it laser engraved - I've heard mixed reviews/results with respect to engraving the clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom