Just a little turquoise

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Some from today, all comments welcome especially as to the depth of field on the photo.

IMG_2148.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Toni

Holly Smokes Batman!! The Batphone must be ringing off the hook. Excellent pens, wont have them to long!!! Did you do the watch as well?

Fred

Roy ...

Excellent workmanship!

Tell the readers what were your camera settings that you used for the excellent photograph ... f-stop, camera, shutter speed, lighting, etc. and so on.

Oh yea, the depth of field is spot on ...

JimMc7

Super photo of a group of beautiful pens! Re DOF: I'm lucky to get 1 pen in focus so I think you did great.

I, too, am interested in your camera settings details and distance from camera to your subject.

Well done!

Last edited:

OKLAHOMAN

Thanks to all who commented, now to answer some of the questions,

1-Yes the pens are tru-stone
2-No the watch band is mine, made by a famous Indian artisan Tic Singer, I've had it for over 30 years and it was 25-30 years old when I bought it, I just replaced the watch with the turquoise face this month.
3. The setting were
focal lenghr 50.0 MM
Exposure 1/8
F/10.0
ISO/100
Camer used Canon EOS 300D

OKLAHOMAN

Fred, Jim, and Jeff.....The lighting is a home made tent with 3 cheap can lights useing CFL bulb bright effect 23 watt 6500 K

kinggabby

I can only give a true attaboy if I could inspect it up close and use it ( for like 30 years ) awesome work.

Top Bottom