Just for Frank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gerryr

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerryr

Frank hates Havana kits. I happen to like them and sell quite a few Havana/El Toro/El Presidente pens, including the Havana ballpoint. CSUSA is closing out the Havana so I bought a bunch. First one is a rollerball made from spalted Signature wood from Hawaii. I need to find out the real name for that stuff.
200793025412_SignatureHavana1.jpg

The next one is a fountain pen made from some of Nolan's fabulous Rosewood Burl.

200793025543_RosewoodHavana1.jpg

Both kits are Rhodium and both pens are finished with CA. They both went together very nicely and all the parts fit just as they should.

Thanks for looking and thanks to those who comment.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim15

Gerry,
The real name of Signature wood is: "the tree is also called Autograph tree, Copey, Scotch Attorney and the scientific name is Clusia rosea. The tree comes from India but now grows as a weed in Hawaii". This info is from Chris Allen (Kalai) a member here on IAP.

M

Mudder

Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />Karl, as an amateur photographer, Gerry leans on props alot. [;)] Spike is his other seashel prop. [:D][}:)][;)]

When I was in the bookstore today I saw "grammar for dummies" and I thought of you. I think I just might have to purchase it and send it to you [:0]

Slipping a tad as we get older William? [;)] What is Ed to think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom