Just a few Ultra Cigars

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kalai

Kalai

Hi everyone, boy it has been cold over here in Hawaii :) so I figured I would keep warm in the shop by keeping active. I just finished a order for 25 Ultra Cigars, since they are "ultra" cigars I used "ultra" curly Koa. I hope you all enjoy the picture, aloha.

Chris "Kalai"

Attachments

• ultra cigar 010.JPG
    ultra cigar 010.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 579
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kevrob

Those are awesome! Love the Koa. Have yet to turn any of that particular wood, but now I am going to have to move it higher on my list. Thanks for sharing.

el_d

Great work Chris.

I really love the ultra curly Koa. do those have a wipe of BLO to bring out the chatoyance? or is it already there??

omb76

I like!! That's some awesome wood. I haven't turned Koa yet, but definitely have to add it to the list after seeing these. Good job!

Drstrangefart

I like 'em! Almost makes me wanna buy a bunch of kits, and turn all of them in a hurry, then keep 'em. Just to say I did. But that would be silly. I'm not doing so hot selling the ones I have now.

ttpenman

Beautiful pens!! Might I ask a question -- the one pen that is darker than the rest, is that just natural or did you do something different to it? I do a lot of Curley Maple and I see dyed Maple that looks like that 'golden' color (especilally cue makers). I have tried dyes but never seem to get it right. Just wondered if you used something on that one darker pen.

Thanks,

Jeff in norterh Wisconsin

Lenny

When I think of curly Koa I automatically think of you, Chris!

Those cigars are a great choice for showing off that curly Koa!

Jgrden

One thousand, eight hundred dollars worth of beautiful pens. Everyone who visits Hawaii should buy one until they run out.

LeeR

Hi everyone, boy it has been cold over here in Hawaii :) so I figured I would keep warm in the shop by keeping active. I just finished a order for 25 Ultra Cigars, since they are "ultra" cigars I used "ultra" curly Koa. I hope you all enjoy the picture, aloha.

Chris "Kalai"

Cold, huh? What, did it drop down into the high 70s? :biggrin:

Beautiful pens, I will have to add koa to the list.

robutacion

Hi everyone, thanks for all the replies, I think the curly Koa like this is what makes the pens sell so good, so I only use curly Koa. Aloha.

Chris "Kalai"

Hi Chris,

Great job and beautiful wood, no wonder why they sell well, I also thing that they sell for more than $72, according to our friend John (Jgrden), sorry mate...!

Just one question;
Aren't you one of the suppliers of Koa to IAP members...??? If so, why don't I see any of the curly stuff on offer for sale...???:)

Well, If I'm wrong and you have none for sale, I apologise but, I hope that someone from your neck of the woods see this and put some on the business classifieds ...!:wink:

Take care
Cheers
George

Top Bottom