Just a day at the Office

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from timcbs

timcbs

Hey Guys,

Remember me I am the new guy only been making pens for a month, well here is one I wiped out today, got the Stained Glass with Cross blank from Bear Tooth and mounted on a Majestic, I don't much like the Majestic Pens it is way to hard to insert the plastic part into the cap.

Cheers
Ti m

Attachments

• Cross Pen.jpg
    Cross Pen.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 292
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ZanderPommo

wow only a month and you're on majestics
i've been going for several months and am just getting into sierras, polaris, and fountain pens in a few weeks once the kits come in the mail.
good job and great progress:)

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Before I put my foot in my mouth, is that white under the cap/clip at the top a chip out? Or is it part of the regular coloring of the blank. I don't recall having seen one of those blanks turned. It really looks great.

By the way, your in So Cal. We're having our next Chapter meeting Saturday, Nov 14th in Torrance. Location: Norm's Restaurant 18705 Hawthorne Blvd in Torrance.
See the "Local Chapter" threads for So. Cal. Would enjoy meeting you.

timcbs

Hi Cathy,

It is part of the Stained Glass Blank and I am planning on going to the meeting, so far I have made around 40 pens, I don't have anything else to do Ha Ha, the second inlay pen I made the Manager at my local Rocklers give me 75.00 bucks and only cost me 40.00...

Tim Hill

Top Bottom