just a corn cob

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ctEaglesc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fangar

I'll field this one for Eagle...

The easiest way to color the corn cob pens is to start at the source. My way is the best and only way to really do it properly. What I do is feed my cows purple grapes and also a healthy diet of Mike and Ikes (Purple of course). Then they obviously fertilize the fields in which my corn grows, which in turn creates perfect purple corn. What could be asier than that? Sure it might take a while, but that is all we have right?

Of course, you could just use a purple craft marker, or some clothing die vacuumed in, but that would be too easy.

[:D]

Fangar

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by Fangar
<br />I'll field this one for Eagle...

The easiest way to color the corn cob pens is to start at the source. My way is the best and only way to really do it properly. What I do is feed my cows purple grapes and also a healthy diet of Mike and Ikes (Purple of course). Then they obviously fertilize the fields in which my corn grows, which in turn creates perfect purple corn. What could be asier than that? Sure it might take a while, but that is all we have right?

Of course, you could just use a purple craft marker, or some clothing die vacuumed in, but that would be too easy.

[:D]

Fangar

Dang, I felt sure I would get the Eagle in flight. James, you are right about one thing, there is a LOT of fertilizer in your post! [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom