Just a click away

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

from seeing another Clicker pen:biggrin::tongue: This one has a matching pendant with it. Could not resist this design going on the clicker. Hubby is not a fan of the clicker, but I wont let that stop me from making them!! I love the pen.

Thank you for looking!!!

1_DSC00071.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

I love it! "And did I mention, it's a clicky pen?".

Sorry, you may not get "psych" on the TV in New Zealand. But I just couldn't resist the stupid joke.

I like very much and I'd like to see this combination with the Vertex set as well.

Toni

Nice work, Toni. I haven't seen you post this design before. It looks really cool!

- Joe

Joe this is a similar technique that I did with the faux wood clicker pen I made. Its more like a fabric actually a polymer clay fabric.

I love it! "And did I mention, it's a clicky pen?".

Sorry, you may not get "psych" on the TV in New Zealand. But I just couldn't resist the stupid joke.

I like very much and I'd like to see this combination with the Vertex set as well.

Nope dont get psych on tv, 3 pathetic channels! just more for me to miss..:frown:

Thank you for the feedback everyone!!

Penl8the

Toni,

Great looking pen and pendant combo. I am big fan of Clicker (and Zen) these days. Have not tried Vertex, yet.

Phunky_2003

Fantastic work Toni! The pen is absolutely stunning.

Is that just a clay pendant? Err umm solid clay I mean. How fragile is that after curing? Or is there something inside it for support? I've not done much work with clay so I am really curious about it.

Nice work on both pieces, your work is outstanding.

nava1uni

You are an amazing artist. Your work astonishes me. I have played with and made things from polymer clay and they look like primitive art work compared with your work.

its_virgil

Another prime example of your expertise with PC. All of your work I've seen is top notch. I too like that click pen. I'm carrying one now. Thanks for continuing to WOW us with your work.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Top Bottom