Just call me a man of the cloth

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alamocdc

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

First, let me say that I in no way wish to offend any of our clergy brethren with the post title. It's been awhile since I made one of these so I thought I'd throw this together. Purple print cotton fabric on chrome SL.
200653012926_slimCH_purple_cotton.jpg

Also made this Gunmetal SL usihng Slate Blue Pearl homebrew PR. Noticed that the nib is a bit proud of the lower barrel after I got it together. [B)] Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.
200653013048_slimGM_slatebluepearlPR.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

We'll call you Amos Moses.[:D] Those cloth and CA pens are pretty slick. I bet you can just trim the nib end on the second one and it will be fine. Besides making the nib fit right, it would help the symmetry on the lower barrel.

angboy

OK Billy, how'd you do the purple cloth one???? I'd just love to have all of your purple pens- they always look great and are usually unique like this one! (but you just don't look like a purple guy! [:D]) And what are the centerbands on both of these pens?

alamocdc

Thanks for the kind words, folks!

Originally posted by angboy
<br />OK Billy, how'd you do the purple cloth one???? I'd just love to have all of your purple pens- they always look great and are usually unique like this one! (but you just don't look like a purple guy! [:D]) And what are the centerbands on both of these pens?

Actually, Angela, purple is one of my favorite colors (dark purple, that is). I did this one just like I do most of my fabric pens (just wrap the cloth around the tube and use a ton of CA). The CBs are left over pieces from when I make modified SLs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom