Just a Beginner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from oneula

oneula

Having just started my turning education in January, I must admit I haven't quite figured any of this out yet, especially the photography and CA finish pieces. But it's alot of fun and I probably broke through the 100 pen mark so far with sales in the 50's with a couple big orders but most of what I make has been for gifts for friends and family.
As a beginner and hobbiest pricing seems to be a problem for me.
And I still have to find homes for the rest of these left over beginner projects.

I can't believe how popular the diva's are with the ladies as well as these watermelon, spearmint and purple passion blanks. People seem to prefer the smaller pens somehow not the larger ones as I would've thought.

Personally I like the wood ones, just need to figure out how to finish them better and take better pictures.. I have tons of koa, milo, ohai-ali'i, mango and other native woods left from my fathers bowl turning days. But my favorite is still unfinished sandalwood.

sorry for the poor photos and dull finishes, it definitely an adventure..

1_P1020238.jpg

1_P1020239.jpg

1_P1020230.jpg

1_P1020217.jpg

1_P1020219.jpg

1_P1020243.jpg

1_P1020226.jpg

1_P1020228.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Beautiful sets !! I've been at it 10 months and still learning about pens and photo's on IAP. Good job and welcome..Regards, Doc

Top Bottom