Just another Slim Line

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cherie

Cherie

Turned this from Bloodwood. I was wanting to do another Tropical Passion pen, but they kept breaking when I used the reamer. It kept coming loose from the drill press and I cannot figure out why. So I turned on that was already.

Attachments

• P1160405.jpg
    P1160405.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 331
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Turned this from Bloodwood. I was wanting to do another Tropical Passion pen, but they kept breaking when I used the reamer. It kept coming loose from the drill press and I cannot figure out why. So I turned on that was already.

Cherie, that is a fine Slim there. Teh fit and finish looks spot on. Congratulations. I do not understand the 'reamer' coming loose. What are you describing? More info or pict would be helpful for us old visually impaired guys.
Charles

Sancho

Nice Pen, oh and by the way, I am studying that pen stand you have it on. I hope you don't mind if I duplicate it. I believe that presentation is a huge part of marketing, and that pen stand compliments a slimline pen more than any others I have seen.

StephenM

Cherie, you might try the reamer/trimmer in a hand held drill instead of the drill press. You have total control and can pull the drill or let go of the trigger if things start going south on you.

Top Bottom