Just another scrap wood slimline I did!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bsshog40

bsshog40

Was just trying to have a little fun with this one. Had some pieces of oak, walnut, box eider, zebrawood and parts of a freebie blank I go when buying a couple pen kits. Not sure what it is. Anyway, just cut, glued and got some ideas on how things SHOULD go together and how some things DON'T. Lol The wife likes it though.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 369
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bsshog40

Thanks y'all. It has a couple issues that I have to pay more attention to the next time I attempt another one. I think I'm getting the basics down, but still have a ways to go for perfection. Lol

bsshog40

Bobby, for a self proclaimed "beginner", you've got some mad skills. From what I've seen of your work you're really progressing at a very steep rate.
Thanks Wolf Creek! Its mostly experimental. I'm not in the business to sell my pens so it gives me a little more time to just have fun with them. I have to figure out better ways of cutting though. I have my tablesaw and 20 year old bandsaw that I will have to make some cutting jigs for. My basic sleds are just not doing what I want them to do. Lol

Top Bottom