Just a $2 cigar ;)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

workinforwood

I went back to the beginning and cut new dragonflies with a different background..the flies are still the same multi pour. I think it looks pretty good on this cheap modded cigar kit. Definitely was worth the redux!

dragonflypen1.jpg

dragonflypen2.jpg

dragonflypen3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxman400

I am missing the cheap cigar part, the only cigar component I see is the refill every thing else looks like a Beautiful Pen made by a great craftsman. OOPS!! (Master Craftsman)

workinforwood

I am missing the cheap cigar part, the only cigar component I see is the refill every thing else looks like a Beautiful Pen made by a great craftsman. OOPS!! (Master Craftsman)

Uh..the clip and tranny is cigar kit. the refill is private reserve of course! I built this pen in 2 hrs, so that's not enough time to make a clip and I have no way to make a tranny..or not a fast action one anyways..not yet that is. :wink:

maxman400

I missed the clip, because I was looking at everything else!! LOL And it's not in the third photo with all the hand made parts.

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Much better - now I can see them. Also like the metal work. Just don't hurt your wrist when twisting it open.:biggrin:

workinforwood

I got a silent bidder over here for $115 ...do I hear $120? :tongue:

Thanks guys. I love making these pens..they are interesting, easy to change up here and there and don't take all day to make. I'm pretty sure my wrists can handle the operation of this pen, it is smooth action Bruce :rolleyes:

Top Bottom