Juniper Pen/Pencil Set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ozzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

This is one of my favorite woods.

200721225236_Juniper%20Pens.jpg

Sorry for the crappy picture, I still can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

beathard

Nice work. I am starting to like the lighter colored woods people are using. I have always liked the darker woods, but you guys are opening my eyes.

kent4Him

It may be just me, but I've made at least 50 Junier pens and none of them look anything like that. The heart wood is red or purpleish and the sap wood is more of a cream color. I've never see brownish Juniper.

Regardless, the pens look nice.

badwin

Ozzy
Someone might have already suggested this, but are you using the macro feature on your camera. On my Fuji it is the button with the little flower. Lets your camera focus closeup. By the way nice set.
Brian

Tanner

They look nice. I would like to see a clear picture also. I just ordered a new camera. My old Sony did not have very many manual settings. Just look through the old posts in the photography section and you will see what people have their camera set at.

DocStram

Originally posted by badwin
<br />Ozzy
Someone might have already suggested this, but are you using the macro feature on your camera. On my Fuji it is the button with the little flower. Lets your camera focus closeup. By the way nice set.
Brian
Good advice Brian. For the longest time I couldn't figure out why Kodak wanted me to take pictures of stupid flowers. [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom