Jr. Statesman in Legionnaire resin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Firefyter-emt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefyter-emt

Well my photos still stink, but you get the idea. I was trying to figure out what would fit the 22k gold Jr. Statesman kit and I personaly think the blank nails it. I am really liking this blank and much to my darling wife's distain, I now have another "daily user" in the collection. This one is inked with a perfect match of Diamine Sepia which is a very golden brown hue.

Don't get cocky with the blank, it does need to be painted on the inside dangit! I highly suggest silver paint as the only translucent color on the blank is the silver tones the others do not show the tube on this kit. Lucky for me it's only in 2 small spots, but I plan to buy a new blank and spare tubes and rebuild the body later on.

I thought the gold might be gaudy and I have always kept with the black ti, but I really like it now that I see it.

My crappy photo makes this blank look like it has more metal flake than pearl, it is a pearl though and is darker than the photo shows it to be.
113007.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Firefyter-emt

I am working on it... The sad thing is that I have a camera on my wrist 5 days a week and take well over 100 photos a day! I just can't get that camera to take good photos without a booth. One of these days I will take the time to set it up, it's a shame because that pen looks killer in person, but really cheap in the photos, the photos look like carnival colors!! I will try to get a good photo of it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom