Jr. Statesman II

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hughbie

hughbie

hey guys......first post this year.....
all comments are welcome.
this was made as a request from my wife.....she picked out the blank and kit........ya'll know as well as i do.....what the wife wants....the wife gets.......

Attachments

• reese fountain.jpg
    reese fountain.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 230
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Sorry about that, I thought you decided to let the pattern flow more freely and remove the centerband - seems like a kinda good idea, actually.

Crashmph

Wife always trumps husband

LOL... It looks like a very nice pen. I have been wanting to try out a fountain pen, but just have not done it yet.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Very nice pen Hugh ! I really like the Statesman group . I'm learning that one pen will get me 3-4 weeks freedom on the forum and shop time . :biggrin:

hughbie

i can't begin to tell everyone how much trouble that pen was from the start. i bought the blank locally and drilled and glued the tubes in...turned it down and immediately noticed the brass showing though....damnit....
went and got another one of those blanks......and dagnabit........diid the very same thing KNOWING i had to paint those tubess
so, to the store again....that time i got the last two blanks of that style just in case.....
but i got it right the third time.....third times a charm.....right?
whew!

Top Bottom