Jr Statesman in Green

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from VirgilJ

VirgilJ

Another example of my new found of my improved photographic skills. All the tips I got reading the photo section make me look like I know what I'm doing. You got to love this place!!!

Attachments

• Christine1.jpg
    Christine1.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 231
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I like this better than the first one you shown even though they both are very good looking. I like the prop in this one. It adds to the framing of the pen and the background has a ruffled look instead of a flat look. Not sure if that was intentional or not. The one thing I would change is the position of the clip. you never want the clip facing dead center. It takes away from seeing the upper blank. Roll it a bit up or down. You may want to add another photo with the pen opened. Nice work on the photo and the pen.

VirgilJ

Thank you for your help John T.!! The background in this is picture is cloth and the first one is poster board. Now that I'm doing a bit better with the lighting I think the cloth looks good. before it used to real detract from the picture.

I never would have thought about the clip, but now that you mention it I can see it really does hide a lot of the blank.

I'll try again this evening and follow your advice. Thanks again.

vakmere

Excellent. That blank looks like Lucitylic. If so great job. Gret photos make a world of difference in showing your work and colors.

Top Bottom