Jr. Statesman Antler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Stevej72

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevej72

I sold one like this and a couple days later another person asked if I could make one like it, this is the second one. Sold them for $98.99 each, is that a reasonable price of should I be asking more?

71210204427_Antler%20Statesman%20Jr._0194_edited-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

doddman70

I think it looks very nice!! that is around what I sell my statesman pens for but I have always put a higher price on antler mainly because if I had to buy the antler it can be a little pricey I usually add a flat $20.00 to the price.

Shane

OKLAHOMAN

I agree with Shane on the looks and as far as priceing thats very regional, I also add $20.00 for antler but I also add $20.00 for fountain pen. If it was snake or cactus plus $30.00 and in some shows in Texas thats to cheap.
Originally posted by doddman70
<br />I think it looks very nice!! that is around what I sell my statesman pens for but I have always put a higher price on antler mainly because if I had to buy the antler it can be a little pricey I usually add a flat $20.00 to the price.

Shane

alxe24

Very nice work. As far as the price it seems reasonable. Definetly not expensive seems like you have some room to move up on the $$$ it seems very well crafted and you are not using the cheapest kit out there so if the market is there $125 or so is not rovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom