Jr Retro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from longbeard

longbeard

This is my first retro and i wanted to do it right by turning a finial to match. Got the kit from Lau Lau, the blank is a home cast red and black.
Any & all comments welcome. Thanks for looking.
Harry
IMG_20120523_124348.jpg IMG_20120523_121254.jpg IMG_20120523_123920.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

You can go just ahead and send that one to me. Then you won"t have to figure out what to do with it!!!! I like the red with that kit! Very nice. What color did you paint the tube and blank?

longbeard

Thats funny Charlie :biggrin:
i forgot to paint it the tube or blank, was in such a hurry to get it all glued up so i could see what it looked like turned
Harry

oh yea, i've got another blank just like it, but im gonna put it on a Wall St. III in a few days

Last edited:

longbeard

Well i have to confess, my wife picked the colors and stirred the black while i stirred the red then while i poured, she turned the 3/4'' pvc mould and thats what we came up with, didnt turn out like i thought it would but still turned out good.
Harry

longbeard

Actually was pretty easy after i was done, thought it was gonna be a little harder to do. Take alittle off, measure, measure alot. It just almost snapped in when i was done. I have another Retro im gonna do either in purple or maybe peach & black not sure but i will post it when finished.
Harry

Top Bottom