A Jr Retro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Whaler

Whaler

This is a copper Jr Retro wrapped in Azurite/Malachite Tru-Stone. It took me as long to do the finial as it did the pen. It is the first Jr Retro that I have done and I like the kit.
All comments are welcome.

Attachments

• JrRetro1.jpg
    JrRetro1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 270
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lwalden

I've never liked copper kits, but you may be making me change my mind- that kit looks great with the colors of the tru-stone blank you used. Fantastic looking pen, and love the finial. Any chance of getting a picture with the cap on?

Whaler

I've never liked copper kits, but you may be making me change my mind- that kit looks great with the colors of the tru-stone blank you used. Fantastic looking pen, and love the finial. Any chance of getting a picture with the cap on?

Here it is with the cap on.

Attachments

• JrRetro.jpg
    JrRetro.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 105

lwalden

Dang, that's sharp looking. I love how that looks. I even went out to the CSUSA site to order a couple of the copper retro rollerball's after seeing that (would be the first time I've ever ordered a copper plating) and they're sold out!! Only have the fountain's left!! Can anyone tell me if anyone else carries the copper retro rollerball?

Whaler

Dang, that's sharp looking. I love how that looks. I even went out to the CSUSA site to order a couple of the copper retro rollerball's after seeing that (would be the first time I've ever ordered a copper plating) and they're sold out!! Only have the fountain's left!! Can anyone tell me if anyone else carries the copper retro rollerball?

I believe CSUSA had an exclusive on the Jr Retro. Arizona Silhouette has both the Baron and Sedona in copper and they are nice kits.

Top Bottom