Jr. Retro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from YoYoSpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

Received the new Craft Supplies catalog last Thursday, ordered lots of new stuff same day, shipment received today (Colorado’s next door to Utah â€"yippy)...and here ya go. These are the new Jr. Retro in Cocobolo and Yellowheart. Exact same chassis as the Jr. Gent.

1e.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

Thanks for shoing them, Ed. I do have a question. It appears that the CB is flared. Is it, or is that a phtographic anomaly? If it is, do you like it? I'm still trying to decide.[^]

LanceD

At least they went with a better looking nib. I like the new kit. Looks like I'll be calling them in the morning. Ed do you know if they're available with smooth end caps?

YoYoSpin

Smooth end caps? If you're referring to the rippled pounded metal surface look on the clip retainer part that’s circling the black inlay material, that is a reflection from the blue mat off the metal part’s mirror finish.

LanceD

It looks like the end cap has threads on it for the cap to post. I was wondering if they offered a smooth non posting end cap as an option.

latech15

I don't find these on their website. Have they just not updated it yet? How much were they and do they come in full size and Jr?

I just ordered my catalog yesterday.

Tanner

Nice looking kit. You did a beautiful job Ed. I just barely had time to read my catalogue, and you have already churned out two awesome looking pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom