Jr. Lady

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

My first Jr. Gent Roller Ball and it IS tapered oh yah!! :eek::eek::eek: Betcha you didnt think I could do it, without a lathe:biggrin:

Love this pen!!

Attachments

• DSC09458 copy.jpg
    DSC09458 copy.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 315
  • DSC09459 copy.jpg
    DSC09459 copy.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 473
  • DSC09465 copy.jpg
    DSC09465 copy.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC09455 copy.jpg
    DSC09455 copy.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 222

OKLAHOMAN

Holy purple people eaters bat girl, ya done good! I knew ya could. You know now your going to be busier than a one armed paper hanger.......

Toni

thank you guys!! Like I told Lenny I was really struggling with that thin tube yesturday:rolleyes: but once I got it figured out how to do it and then they were cured(pc lingo for bakedd), sanded, polished and the pen was put together I felt real good about making my first Jr.Gent.

I have one more Jr. Gent kit to make sooo...yep gonna make another one..LOL

Toni

I would glady appreciate any criticism as this is the first one I have made.

your a PRO in sheep's clothing..

Oh god dont tell any of the sheep in New Zealand, the thought is scarry, considering they say sheep outnumber the human population..LOL

Texatdurango

OK..... Now you're just showing off!

I need to caugh, clear my throat and take a deep breath so I can muster up my "girlie" voice to say.... Really nice, I love the look of it! :biggrin:

CaptG

ATTA GIRL, see, I told ya you could do it. And you did it very well. Can't wait to see the next one :)
Hey George, your wife seen these yet??? lol

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I've had to make sure my wife and daughter aren't anywhere near when ever I read one of your posts. :biggrin: This one is just as pretty as all your previous ones, beautifully done.

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Well, I'd have to say that's one beauty of a pen.
:star::star::star::star::star:

But if you want some criticism, Next time, make a matching set - Rollerball and Fountain.

Do you "do sheep?" You know, as well as flowers . . . ? :rolleyes:

OKLAHOMAN

Toni, have you noticed that the word most used to describe your work is "ART"? Relative to my PM to you...

el_d

Wow, Very Nice Toni. those are great and without a lathe....... Cant wait to see what you do with a lathe?

Any plans on making some "manly" PC designs????

If so let me know.....

LEAP

No! I won't do it! I will not tell you once again how beautiful your work is! No matter what piece of art you create! No matter how nice it is! Even if it is the sweetest looking JR I've seen! Enough is Enough!

jttheclockman

Very nicely done and I think the larger kits help really show off the detail in the colors. Thanks for showing and keep them coming.

tbird

Toni,
Your work is amazing. I still cannot fathom how you make them, I don't have the "creative vision" others have. lol I would love see a video.:tongue:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
That is gorgeous! :wink: (has anyone described your work as gorgeous yet??:confused:) But you want criticism, so here it goes!! :rolleyes:.............................................can't think of a critical thing to say.:biggrin::biggrin:

chriselle

Now, you've done it Toni, you've gone and made ME cry. :biggrin::wink: That is perfection!!

Somebody get that goofy Urushi swill off the front page!

We have an ARTIST in the house..:good: Well done!

Old Lar

Beautiful pen as are all of your others!!! I think you have made quite an impact on the pen making world. Very positive...

Kaspar

Fabulous PC cane work as always. It's awesome you've integrated the bushings in your particular and spectacular process. Looking at the pictures, it looks like things are pretty tight all the way around. Great fit, and shaping. This is definitely a big step forward in merging your art with pen turning, because really there's no kit you can't do now.

I've mentioned this before, but for me, on a purely aesthetic basis, your stuff doesn't quite work with these larger kits. I think, for me, it would work if you get to where you can do closed-end stuff. More you and as little kit as possible would be even better.

But it's awesome, everyone else is wowed, you like it, and those will sell, so 'nuff said.

Top Bottom