Jr. Gent w/ Cocobolo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drewboy22

Drewboy22

This is a pen I did for the Boss at work. He said he has always wanted a "fancy" Fountain pen. He picked the pen and the blank.

IMG_0925_zpsqhkwpvk5.jpg

IMG_0926_zpsa42nqqgj.jpg

C&C are welcome,

Drew

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mecompco

Beautiful! I sure do like the look of Cocobolo. If it didn't give me a nasty two-week rash, I'd turn it more often. I WOULD turn it again, but there would be a significant "discomfort" fee involved.

Regards,
Michael

Drewboy22

Beautiful! I sure do like the look of Cocobolo. If it didn't give me a nasty two-week rash, I'd turn it more often. I WOULD turn it again, but there would be a significant "discomfort" fee involved.

Regards,
Michael

Luckily, other than Poison Oak/Ivy, I have not found a wood that I am allergic too. I love the way Cocobolo looks but to me it smells like a barn yard and turns everything a light brown with the dust.

That's a beauty.

Thank you :)

Really nice looking pen...

Thanks for the comment. I saw yours too - Beautiful!!

Must be the week of the "Gent"

Beautiful pen! It didn't take me long after getting into pen making to become a lover of the fountain.

Regards,
Michael

I have the same allergy to exotic woods and acrylics. I spent a month on steroids covered in a fiery blister rash shortly after starting penturning. Now I cover my entire body, even my hair, when turning suspect woods and all acrylics.

Top Bottom