Jr. Gent II RB in a Brooks803 blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from EarlD

EarlD

I don't know what Jonathan named this one. It's one of 12 I bought at the Georgia Chapter Meeting in June. It's on a Black TN Jr. Gent II roller ball. As usual, mm to 12,000 then One-Step. Tubes painted black.
Earl

P1030350.JPG

P1030342.JPG
P1030341.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

This one has it all...fit, finish, choice and compatibility of components and blank. Great work Earl.

And Jonathan (Brooks803), can you name that blank? I would like to get a few if available.

IPD_Mrs

FANTASTIC work Earl. This is probably one of my favorite blanks that I have seen from Jonathan. I don't know what he has in mind for a name - but it reminds me of the universe with the galaxies floating endlessly through time.

Brooks803

This one has it all...fit, finish, choice and compatibility of components and blank. Great work Earl.

And Jonathan (Brooks803), can you name that blank? I would like to get a few if available.

FANTASTIC work Earl. This is probably one of my favorite blanks that I have seen from Jonathan. I don't know what he has in mind for a name - but it reminds me of the universe with the galaxies floating endlessly through time.

This blank was the result of me finding my original recipie book. I can't remember the name I gave it at the moment, but it is "cosmic ____". I guess I'll need to add these to my ever growing list of blanks to make!

Earl, another awesome pen. Like everyone else pointed out. That was the absolute perfect kit for it. All the colors/tones play well together. Fit N Finish are spot on again. Thanks for sharing.

wizard

Earl, That is absolutely a gorgeous pen! You picked the perfect blank and components to merge. With its iridescence, hues, depth and swirls it is almost like looking into another galaxy. Jonathon makes some beautiful blanks and you truly made a stellar pen from one!! Thanks so much for showing. Regards, Doc

Top Bottom