Jr. Gent II RB in a Brooks803 blank - #106

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from EarlD

EarlD

I completed another Jr. Gent II rollerball tonight. This one is 10k gold on a Black & Gold blank by Jonathan Brooks.

Tubes and hole sprayed black, mm to 12k, skipped the One-Step I usually use and went straight to the Beall white diamond and wax buffing.

As usual, comments and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks again Jonathan!

Earl

P1030422.jpg

P1030419.jpg

P1030416.jpg

P1030415.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

That looks like one of the suspended animation blanks. You did a GREAT job with it and picked components that tie in beautifully. Awesome job by both of you. Thanks for sharing. Doc

EarlD

That looks like one of the suspended animation blanks. You did a GREAT job with it and picked components that tie in beautifully. Awesome job by both of you. Thanks for sharing. Doc

Doc, didn't the suspended animation blanks have a lot of clear on them? This one is all black and gold. If I remember correctly, Jonathan had a blue suspended animation blank at the Atlanta meeting, but someone beat me to it. Sure would like to see a pic of it.

Earl

Brooks803

Looks great Earl! You're right, this isn't one of my suspended animation blanks. Doc, if memory serves me (which is rare) I did send you a few. They'll be the ones with a color suspended in clear. Reverse paint a color of your choice and viola! 3D pen blank.

Top Bottom