Jr. Gent FP and Pencil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DRScherz

DRScherz

Stars and Stripes Jr. Gent FP and Pencil set. Blanks from Kallenshaan. CA finish MM to 12,000 & renaissance wax.

Attachments

• DSC00323.JPG
    DSC00323.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 174
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Yes!! They do!!

CSUSA has a Jr. Gent pencil 0.7mm lead. There is also a ballpoint pen that is identical to the pencil. Both are available in 10K gold or Rhodium. Same dia. tubes as Baron/Navigator/Sedona.
Might want to recheck your measurements on that one.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Checked and double-checked before ordering a flag kit for a Baron to use on the pencil.

25/64" and 15/32"
Dale, I aplologize, you are correct. The diameter is the same it is the length of the tubes that is different. Beautiful set no matter what.

DRScherz

Dale, I aplologize, you are correct. The diameter is the same it is the length of the tubes that is different. Beautiful set no matter what.

Yes, the lengths are different. I didn't measure them exactly, but, on the pencil and ballpoint when compared to the Baron/Navigator; the top tube is slightly longer, and the lower tube is slightly shorter. Thanks for bringing that up though. It could have been an expensive oversight. Luckily, there wasn't enough difference in lengths for it to matter in this case.

Top Bottom