Jr Gent dueo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from cnccutter

cnccutter

this is a good start to my weekend. I,m beginning to really like the Jr Gents because of their weight and finish. i think i need to stock up and see how the customers like them.

Attachments

• Jr Gent FP Red.jpg
    Jr Gent FP Red.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 221
  • Jr gent FP red 2.jpg
    Jr gent FP red 2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 178
  • Jr Gent cactus casting.jpg
    Jr Gent cactus casting.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 188
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lenny

Very nice pen and a great idea adding the pen stand!

Do you sell them with the pen or just use it for display/photos?

Great idea either way!

cnccutter

thanks guys. I will definitely work more with the Jr Gents and I have also ordered some States mans. I see witch sells the best for the market I am in here. I just like the fit of the better grade kits, and it's hard now for me to work with the cheap kits that we all start out with in the beginning.

I just got done designing the pen holder. I also have a 12 pen and a 24 pen. I have wanted something other than the standard plastic kind for a while. I wanted something that looked nice but didn't compete too much with the pen. I will be selling them in the business classifieds this weekend I hope. I would have had them listed sooner, but shipping has been a bit of a problem. the post office basically doesn't care if we think its too much the are asking, but I do. I'll start with a small run of the single pens and the 12 pens and see how it go's.

Erik

Very nice pen and a great idea adding the pen stand!

Do you sell them with the pen or just use it for display/photos?

Great idea either way!

Top Bottom