Jr Gent dressed as Alchemist

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from moke

moke

This is an Alchemy blank. Both kit and blank are from Exotic Blanks. Inside of blanks painted white, MM, buff, and Ren wax.
All comments good and bad are appreciated....
Mike aka: Moke

Attachments

• 110-4.jpg
    110-4.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 302
  • 110-5.jpg
    110-5.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 322
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithkarl2007

Just got one of those blanks from Dawn. Do you need to paint the tube? I turned Merlins Magic and couldn't see the brass tube.

moke

Kieth--- I am not sure if you would need to paint the tubes or not. Lately, I have just been painting them all. Except, the really dark. I made some pens I didn't think that I should have to paint and you could see the tubes, so now I paint 90%...saves the wear and tear on the blood pressure.

I have gone to a system like we used to use at my photolab--I have these plastic trays I got somewhere, about 9x12, and I put about 8 to 10 trays out. In each, I put in the blank and kit I want, the bushings, instruction sheet, and anything else I think I may need. I then do everything at one time, each of the trays....cut the blank to size, then turn round, drill...etc etc. It seems to save me some set up time in the long run. It works well, each tray has a little box (Fancy PSI pens come in them) so I put the painted tubes in the little box, which goes back in the tray and they do not get color on anything. I paint most of the blanks and it is just another step....It is a good system unless you have to get one pen done in a hurry, then you have to change the system.

Thanks everyone for the comments---

One last question, if anyone knows, why does my "photos" next to my name still stay 0? I guess I assumed, once I uploaded them to a forum they went into the photos section automatically? I must be wrong?
Mike aka Moke

Top Bottom