JR Gent in Curly Koa

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RODNEYBREAN

RODNEYBREAN

Aloha Everyone !

Haven't posted in a while, been pretty busy. Made this one for a customer the other day. A Gun Metal JR Gent Fountain in Curly Koa. Still working on my pics. Would love to hear what you think. Mahalo,

Rodney

Attachments

• JR GENT II 004.jpg
    JR GENT II 004.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 204
  • JR GENT II 006.jpg
    JR GENT II 006.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 165
  • JR GENT II 012.jpg
    JR GENT II 012.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 130
  • JR GENT II 002.jpg
    JR GENT II 002.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 123
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ossaguy

Wow,that's a beauty!

I just love Koa,it just looks so neat how the curl reflects light.

Steve

tgsean

That is a beautiful timber and well suited kit. If I may make a suggestion about the photography. If you have a DSLR camera, use the Aperture priority mode and increase to the highest number that you have thereby increasing the depth of field, and the whole pen will be clear. Otherwise only part of the pen appears clear. If you are using an auto camera with no aperture priority then this can be tricky. I love the wood, its so good!

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
I really like the look of the curly koe and it fits really well with the gun metal JR Gent. Great fit and finish.

BSea

I love curly woods of any kind, But Koa may be the best of them all. Great looking pen.

That is a beautiful timber and well suited kit. If I may make a suggestion about the photography. If you have a DSLR camera, use the Aperture priority mode and increase to the highest number that you have thereby increasing the depth of field, and the whole pen will be clear. Otherwise only part of the pen appears clear. If you are using an auto camera with no aperture priority then this can be tricky. I love the wood, its so good!
Great advise from tgsean. And if you are using an auto camera, don't use the zoom when you take the picture. You can use the zoom to focus, but then back it out. Take the picture from about 3 feet away & crop the photo.

Top Bottom