Jr Gent with Brooks Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from renowb

renowb

Just a photo of a Jr Gent with Jonathon's Opal/Mother of Pearl Blank. Pen is Rhodium. Pictures don't do it justice. It's really colorful in hand. Thanks Jonathon, you do outstanding work! My photography just doesn't justify it! Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_1302.JPG
    IMG_1302.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_1301.JPG
    IMG_1301.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 211
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

Looks mighty pretty to me. What color did you paint the tubes/blank? I have an opal blank but I can't decide what color paint to use with it.

Very nice work on your pen.

IPD_Mrs

I would love to see that in person if the picture isn't doing it justice. That really looks awesome. Was the blank that dark or did you have to reverse paint the inside?

Linda

renowb

I actually painted the tubes white. I haven't tried reverse painting yet. I was very pleased with it that way. Will give the reverse painting a try in the future.

Looks mighty pretty to me. What color did you paint the tubes/blank? I have an opal blank but I can't decide what color paint to use with it.

Very nice work on your pen.

renowb

I'm actually trying to get the photography down. The blank does look darker in the photo than in person.

I would love to see that in person if the picture isn't doing it justice. That really looks awesome. Was the blank that dark or did you have to reverse paint the inside?

Linda

wizard

Gorgeous pen....has a angelic looking appearance :wink:. Would make an awesome wedding gift. Thanks for showing.

Brooks803

Looks amazing Bill! Fit and finish are perfect. That really would make a great wedding pen. I know what you mean about getting a good photo but you did take some VERY good ones anyhow.

Top Bottom