Jr / Feathers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from socdad

socdad

I'm getting ready for several shows in the next six weeks or so, hope these draw someones attention ...
Feather RM.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bpgoldo

Jeff, the only folks that won't be knocked over by those fabulous pens would have to be sleep walking....and they would still see them in their dreams. WOW!

JohnU

Great looking pens! Very original and eye catching in my opinion. I think the silver pheasant white and black is my favorite but the junglefowl eyes work well with the gold and red feathers. Good luck with the show!

robutacion

I'm getting ready for several shows in the next six weeks or so, hope these draw someones attention ...
View attachment 163521

Great job you've done on those, congrats...!

I don't know if anyone has thought of this or not but when you mention "drawing some attention" I've thought, I would be investing a few bucks in getting a nice large poster print (both sides) and then laminated and put it in a wire/aluminium/some sort of firm material, frame to hang it at the front of your tent, if big enough the colours would bring people's eyes to it and they would probably stop by to have a closer look...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

socdad

Thanks all for the kind words. Silver pheasant feathers are still my favorite to work with; this is my 1st attempt working with junglefowl eyes.

George,
Great minds must think alike … I have several large prints (11x14 & 12x16) laminated on foam core board that I display on the back and side mesh walls of my canopy …

Jeff

Top Bottom