Jr. Emporer with Antler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Stevej72

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevej72

I've been selling quite a few pens made with antler so decided to try a Jr. Emporer. I think it is already sold, just waiting for customer to make final decision.

20071210172113_DSC02167_0221_edited-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

Methinks that your Emperor needs new clothing. While I do like antler in a 'proper' setting, this combo does not work for me. But, given the fact that you sold it, who am I to comment.[}:)]

-Peter-[:)]

doddman70

I think it looks very nice !! I have been wondering about antler on an Emperor now I know it looks great. and congrats on the sell!![8D][8D]

Shane

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
I have to say that I think the EmpErOr in the Black Titanium would look better with antler. The gold Emperor kit, to me at least, is too dressy for the antler. Now if you had some Axis antler, that would seem to go better with the gold kit.

FWIW,

Stevej72

Hey everyone, Thanks for your comments. I wasn't sure how it would look with the antler. I figured I would put it together and see if it sold, I could always change it later.

Anyone know where I can get some Axis Antler?

stoneman

Oh contrare [;)] I think the brown adds character though I agree it might have been a better overall look with black titanium. I'm a fan of both the pearly white antler and the earthtones when nicely turned - as this one is.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Steve,

Try Ebay for axis antler. I just bought a nice set of antlers for $25, including shipping. (Naturally I checked first and bought the best deal before posting! [:D])

BTW, since I am the resident spelling nut, it is spelled Emperor. [8D]

alxe24

I have two pennies to add. I love the antler but... also I would have used the black t for the matching. I still like your work a lot but is not a 10.

Stevej72

Thanks everyone. I did go to Ebay and bought some Axis Antler. If my sale falls through I will see about changing the way the Emperor is dressed.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />I have to say that I think the EmpErOr in the Black Titanium would look better with antler. The gold Emperor kit, to me at least, is too dressy for the antler. Now if you had some Axis antler, that would seem to go better with the gold kit.

FWIW,

Apparently this was too subtle.[;)][;)][;)]

But I agree with Cav's review. (Twice in one week!!!)

rherrell

Originally posted by wood-of-1kind
<br />Methinks that your Emperor needs new clothing. While I do like antler in a 'proper' setting, this combo does not work for me. But, given the fact that you sold it, who am I to comment.[}:)]

-Peter-[:)]

DITTO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom