Jr Emperors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from reed43

Status
Not open for further replies.

reed43

Here are my first two Jr Emperors. They are both Desert Ironwood. The second one is for me. I converted it to a posting cap. Pictures are bad so forgive me.

2006617174741_web%20pictures.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Very nice pens Reed.

2nd one sure looks like a keeper. [^] Your DI are really top notch!

Not too sure about the posting end cap though...it didn't look fitting the other parts.

guts

excellent job on both pens,gonna have to get back with you for some of the d.i. one of these day,maybe after vacation.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by LanceD
<br />Very easy to do . Just use Fangars pin chuck for the Jr. Statesman.

Thanks Lance, I haven't bought any Jr Emperors so I didn't know they were the same size. Guess the Jr Gent/Jr Statesman pin chuck I got in last week will come in even more handy than I thought!

LanceD

William, I've done several regular sized Emperors using his pin chuck for the regular sized Statesman. I have one pictured in my album. When I posted a picture of it, one of the main concerns was it would be hard to eliminate the decorative end cap especially on a high priced kit like the Emperor. I really did like the looks of it and will definately do one or two closed end Jr's when I receive my kits from Jimgo's group buy.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Lance,

I just got back from your album. You definitely like the closed end style! I agree that with the price of an Emperor kit it would be difficult to set aside any component. That said, I really like your closed end emperor.

Good luck with the hurricane season. My daughter lived in Houma for a few months, and there aren't many hills to climb to get above the water!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom