Jr. Ball Point, It's really Wood! My first....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

This is a new platinum Gent Jr. Ball Point. Thanks CSU for the 20% off sale :D Great kit, has a real nice twist mechanism that seams a little sturdier than others. I even think it ues the same tubes and drills as the Jr's. Has the feel in size of a cigar pen only nicer lines to it. They did a good job on this one.
Amboyna with some nice sap wood and a snakewood band, the other is a spalted Tamerin , stabilized.

200519225421_Dsc00083.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
G

Do you hear that?
OOHS and AHHS from the crowd in S.C.
Beautiful Anthony.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
I know I like the Gent Jr's in FP and RB, so I guess I'd better get to it with the ballpoints! Again, Anthony, beautiful work. No wonder your pens outsell the manufacturer's pens that you carry!

WoodChucker

Anthony,

I agree, thats a nice kit and you made it look great. I made one a while back and keep saying I'm going to get another one, I guess it's time. [:)]

R.T.

PenWorks

Thanks Lou, I can't wait to talk to the Cross rep who bought to Wall Street's to give to his supervisors. He had no idea Cross was selling the kits.

RT. You should have jumped on that 20% sale! That's the only reason I bought them. Now I like the kit. At least you don't have to buy drill bits again.

Thanks for the comments. Eagle, the crowd can stop, I did my curtain call. Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom