Jr Anthony Rollerball & Abalone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SteveAxelrod

SteveAxelrod

I finally used the abalone blank I won in the Slimline Unlimited Contest (thanks Brownsfn2 for providing the prize!) and paired it with a chrome & gold Jr Anthony rollerball. With such a beautiful blank and pen it's no wonder the end result is a beauty!

Attachments

• Jr Anthony & Abalone v1s.jpg
    Jr Anthony & Abalone v1s.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 637
  • Jr Anthony & Abalone v2s.jpg
    Jr Anthony & Abalone v2s.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 169
  • Jr Anthony & Abalone v3s.jpg
    Jr Anthony & Abalone v3s.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 232
  • Jr Anthony & Abalone v4s.jpg
    Jr Anthony & Abalone v4s.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 234
  • Jr Anthony & Abalone v5.jpg
    Jr Anthony & Abalone v5.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 213
Last edited by a moderator:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brownsfn2

I look at this photo often. I like the photography and how the pen turned out. Very nice and congrats on the front page!

SteveAxelrod

Wow! My bookmark to the IAP website goes directly to "Show Off Your Pens!" and I was surprised to see my post of this pen near the top meaning someone added a new comment. Scrolling down I saw Jeff's "nice addition to the front page". Figuring the Home Page would get me to the "front page" I jumped to the Home Page and voila - my abalone pen! What a nice honor...new bragging rights! Those abalone blanks are eye-popping gorgeous and the Jr Anthony pen kit is a beauty, so pairing them could only result in a gorgeous pen. I've been working to improve my pen photography and with a piece of black faux velvet for the background and some simple steps using Picassa (free photo editing software) you can really enhance your pen posts with a good photo. Thanks for the kudos, it's a strong incentive to work on the next "great" pen!!

Top Bottom