Jr. Abraham

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Racer3770

Racer3770

Here is a Jr. Abraham dressed with a blank I bought during last year's MPG in Wadsworth, Ohio. I love this kit and blank. The kit is heavy and feels very stout in your hand. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• Jr Abraham MPG Blank.jpg
    Jr Abraham MPG Blank.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 417
  • Jr Abraham.jpg
    Jr Abraham.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 371
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stuckinohio

magpens

That is one beautiful pen !!!!! . The blank complements the hardware perfectly !!!!

Well done !! . The Jr. Abraham is gorgeous ... gonna hafta get some !

SteveAxelrod

That's a beaut and I like the pairing. Gives me a chance to see a chrome version of the Jr Abraham.

I made a Jr. Abraham for the first time for the Pretty Wood Pen contest and fell in love with the pen kit. Striking lines and a solid quality feel. If only it were a little less expensive.

Question: Is it tacky or bad etiquette to include the photo of my pen in my reply? Just wanted to provide another example of this great pen kit.

Attachments

• Jr Abraham & Maple Burl (F3F+).jpg
    Jr Abraham & Maple Burl (F3F+).jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:

Racer3770

That's a beaut and I like the pairing. Gives me a chance to see a chrome version of the Jr Abraham.

I made a Jr. Abraham for the first time for the Pretty Wood Pen contest and fell in love with the pen kit. Striking lines and a solid quality feel. If only it were a little less expensive.

Question: Is it tacky or bad etiquette to include the photo of my pen in my reply? Just wanted to provide another example of this great pen kit.

Not at all. Thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom